We know the wear and tear that comes with being a downtown business or property owner. We want to help make sure your business is graffiti free.
This is NOT a matching grant! Approved grants willfund graffiti removal up to $250 per business or property while funds are available.
This is a reimbursement grant on improvements that have not yet been made. You can not apply for grant funds to pay for improvements you’ve made in the past.
- Applicants must be downtown Chapel Hill businesses located in the MSD (Rosemary & Franklin St between Merritt Mill Rd & Morehead Planetarium including cross streets)
- Grants must fund removing or painting over graffiti
- All projects receiving grant funds must be completed within 6 months of approval
- Grants will be funded on a first-come-first-serve basis until funds are depleted
- Applicants must have permission from building owner
For more information on this and other Downtown Partnership services & programs contact Matt Gladdek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-967-9440.
Application for this grant is not an indication of approval of this grant.